Saturday 30 March 2013

My Playlist


Hello Everyone!

This week I'm going on holiday with my school to Berlin. I'm so excited to share with you my playlist for on the plane and in general my favourite music at the moment.

Radioactive by Imagine Dragons
How To Be a Heartbreaker by Marina and the Diamonds
King and Lionheart by Of Monsters and Men
Little Talks by Of Monsters and Men
Whispers in the Dark by Mumford and Sons.
Pompeii by Bastille
What About Us by The Saturdays (feat. Sean Paul)
Princess of China by Coldplay and Rihanna
The Scientist by Coldplay
Attracting Flies by AlunaGeorge
Ready or Not by Bridget Mendler
Clown by Emeli Sande
Mirrors by Justin Timberlake
Young Girls by Bruno Mars 
I Could Be the One by Avicii & Nicky Romero
Don't You Worry Child by Swedish House Mafia (feat. John Martin)
Nobody by Ne-Yo
I Was Here by Beyonce




I think that I have a very mixed taste in music, I like some pop, I like faster alternative, R'n'B mainly Ne-Yo
and  Beyonce and I love dance music because you can have a mini rave wherever you want.

I hope if you are going on holiday this Easter you have a great time and I hope I've inspired you to listen to some of these songs. Happy Easter and eat as much chocolate as possible!

Annabel xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment