Saturday 1 June 2013

The 30 Day Snap!

Hello Everyone!


Firstly, I would like to apologise for not posting in ages. I guess life has taken over with school and exams coming up that I've completely forgotten to post anything. 

Today is the first of June and I can't believe how quickly the year has gone. So the other day I was reading Sprinkleofglitter's  blog post http://sprinkleofglitter.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/the-30-day-snap.html and I decided that I should post more often and this was the trick. The 30 Day Snap is a tag where you post 1 picture everyday for the whole month of June that shows what you have done. For example if you went shopping then you could post a picture of your purchases. I do warn you that quite a lot of this month I will be at school so I will try to post a variety of pictures to make it a little more interesting.

I'd like to thank Louise sprinkleofglitter.blogspot.co.uk for coming up with such a great idea because if she hadn't inspired me to blog a bit more then I would probably never have posted anything ever again. 

I should be posting a picture on here very soon as it is the 1st of June today! I can't wait to start blogging again as it feels as if I have neglected it and tried to put off doing it. 

Thank you for reading! If you would like to take part, I would suggest you read Louise's post (the link is above) and I hope you all have a wonderful June! 


Annabel xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment